Spraybooth extraction chest for SMART repairs
Cost effective spraybooth extraction system for self-installation.
- Extract chest
- Fan unit
- Motor starter switch with contactor and overload
- Rectangular transformer duct (from top of extract chest to 600mm square duct)
Chest dimensions 2500 x 1000 x 300mm (width x height x depth)
Fan type Bifurcated axial fan
Air flow Nominal 8500 m3/hr,
Power 1.5kW, single phase
Installing the extraction chest
The extraction chest is designed for self-installation. It consists of sides, front, back and top. Relevant sealing to the floor to be carried out by customer.
Everything else you need to complete the installation is site dependant and therefore not included, but it is all based on use of standard 600mm square ducting with 20mm mez flanges. You will need to consider:
- Whether the extract duct goes through the back wall or roof
- How to ensure ducting penetrations are weatherproof
- Choice of extract cowling, cosmetic trim pieces and/or Dektite
- Ducting supports or guy wires
- Electrical supply and final connections (6A single phase)
- Associated building works – ductwork penetrations
Price is for SUPPLY ONLY and does not include VAT or delivery.